- 10 whole Baby Bella Or Crimini Mushrooms
- 4 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Or Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ teaspoons Dried Basil
- ⅛ teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Garlic Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- ¼ cups Finely Diced Pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Black Olives
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray two mini iron skillets with non stick cooking spray and set aside. (A sheet tray will work just fine, too!)
- Wash mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove stems. (They should just pop out!) Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese, parmesan, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper together until combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, excluding the mushrooms.
- Spoon into prepared mushroom caps by the heaping teaspoonful. Place 5 in each skillet and bake 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, switch your oven from bake to broil and brown the tops of each mushroom. Remove and serve hot.