- 8 ounces bowtie pasta noodles
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- ½ cup craisins
- ⅓ cup cashews or Diamond of California Pine Nuts
- 1 4-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce (the thicker, the better!)
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar (may sub apple cider vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (if you have it)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup oil (such as vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a jar combine all dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to combine. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together pasta, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro. Just before serving pour dressing over salad, toss, and serve.