Skip to content
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas (1/2 lb. dry) $1.32
- 2 Tbsp natural style peanut butter $0.23
- 3 Tbsp olive oil $0.48
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp lemon juice $0.23
- 1 clove garlic, peeled $0.08
- ½ tsp salt $0.03
- ½ tsp cumin $0.05
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas briefly. Add the chickpeas, peanut butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cumin to a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until smooth. Taste the hummus and adjust the lemon and salt to your liking. Store refrigerated for up to one week.