Mini Lemon Tarts:
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 jar lemon curd
- 1 T. powdered sugar
- mini muffin pan
- flower shaped cookie cutter
- Unroll the pie crust. Cut out as many flowers as possible. Re-roll the scraps and cut more flowers, you should be able to get 12 flower shaped dough pieces.
- Center each flower over a mini muffin depression. Fold alternate petals inward, and gently push the dough down into the bottom.
- Gently push the outer petals against the muffin pan sides, then push the inner 3 petals against the sides and outer 3 petals. You will end up with a flower shaped unbaked tart shell.
- Prick each of the bottoms of the unbaked dough shells with a fork, twice. Bake at 425 degrees for about 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Remove to a plate.
- Fill each shell with a few teaspoons of lemon curd.
- Dust the powdered sugar over the tops. Voila!