Creamy Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients 1 1/2 lbs. small Yukon gold potatoes 1 ripe avocado 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons diced red onion 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped 1/2 cup cucumber, diced 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste black pepper, to taste Instructions Scrub the potatoes well, then chop into 1-inch cubes. Add 2 inches of water to a large sauce pot, then arrange the chopped potatoes in a steamer basket inside. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat and cover, allowing to steam for about 10 minutes, or until the potato chunks are just fork-tender. (Be careful not to overcook!) While the potatoes are cooking, combine the avocado, Dijon mustard, red onion, cucumber, dill, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl, and mash well with a fork. This mixture will be on the acidic-tasting side,… Chicken and Avocado Salad with Lime and Cilantro Recipe Ingredients 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded into large pieces 2 medium avocados, diced 1 T + 1 T fresh squeezed lime juice salt, to taste (I didn’t use too much salt because you can always add more at the table.) 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (or chop it more coarsely if you prefer) 2 T mayo or light mayo Instructions Shred the chicken apart until you have 2 cups of chicken shredded into fairly large chunks. Dice the avocados into medium-sized pieces, mix with 1 T of the lime juice, and season avocado with salt to taste. Thinly slice the green onion and finely chop the cilantro. Mix mayo and 1 T lime juice to make the dressing. Put the chicken into a bowl large enough to hold all the salad ingredients. Add… Avocado / Tomato/ Mozzarella Salad Recipe Ingredients 2 avocados (peeled, pitted, & cubed) 2 – 3 tomatoes (cubed) 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese (cubed) 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp. basil salt & pepper Instructions Put the cubes of avocados, tomatoes, and mozzarella in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Add basil, salt & pepper. Mix lightly. Enjoy…. Ingredients: Avocado Dressing 2 avocados (peeled, pitting, and sliced) 1 cup buttermilk 1 green onion ¼ cup fresh parsley (packed) ¼ cup fresh mint leaves (packed) 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ½ cup water salt and pepper (to taste) Chicken Salad 3 ¼ cups shredded cooked chicken (about 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts) 2 celery stalks (finely chopped) 1 large shallot (finely chopped) 1 avocado (peeled, pitting, and diced small) 3 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing mix ¾ cup Avocado dressing ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese salt and pepper (to taste) 4 large sliced of sourdough bread (toasted) Step 1: In a food processor or blender combine 2 avocados, buttermilk, green onion, parsley, mint, lemon juice, water, and salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth. This will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Step 2: In a medium bowl combine chicken, celery, shallot, 1 avocado,… Avocado with Warm Bacon Cilantro Dressing Ingredients: 1/3 pound sliced bacon (about 4 slices) 2 firm-ripe avocados, each pitted, peeled, and cut into 4 to 6 wedges 3 garlic cloves, minced 1/4 cup water 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Instructions: Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-low heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels. Remove pan from heat and pour the bacon fat into a bowl. Add 2 tbsp. bacon fat back into your skillet. Divide the sliced avocado wedges among 4 plates. Heat bacon fat over medium heat. Add garlic, 1/4 cup water, lime juice, and sugar and simmer for 1 minute, stirring. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro. Crumble the bacon in to the skillet. Stir until combined. Spoon over avocado wedges and serve immediately. Lick your plate. …
- 10 carrots (about)
- 4 T. butter (divided)
- ½ t. Kosher salt
- ⅓ c. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- sprig of oregano
- Wash and slice carrots into sticks.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sautee carrots until a they get a nice color on them. Should take just a few minutes.
- Turn skillet down to medium low. Add salt, syrup and brown sugar.
- Continue to cook, uncovered, for about 10 minutes. Or until carrots are crisp tender and glaze is thickened and reduced. Stir often.
- Put carrots in a serving dish. Sprinkle with black pepper. Garnish with oregano sprig.
- 4 thawed chicken breasts
- 6oz. package of Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- First put your chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour the package of stuffing on top.
- Mix sour cream, soup, and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken and stuffing.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Fluff and serve!
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1 T. flour
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 T. cream cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- Preheat oven with 350 degrees. Spray a medium baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, but reduce the cooking time by 2 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cumin, coriander, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in the milk, a little bit at the time. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until it thickens.
- Remove the pot from the heat and whisk in the cream cheese, 3/4 of the shredded cheese, and the tomatoes.
- Stir the pasta and chicken into the cheese sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the pasta.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pasta is bubbling. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.