Gluten-Free Mixed Berry Parfait
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) Yoplait® Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Gluten Free Chex™ granola mix mixed berry almond
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Divide 1 container yogurt between 2 (8-oz) parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Top each with 1/4 cup of the berries and 1/4 cup granola.
- Repeat with remaining yogurt, berries and granola. Sprinkle coconut over each parfait. Serve immediately.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Granola Bites
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag Gluten Free Chex™ Granola Mix Mixed Berry Almond
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In 1-quart saucepan, stir together 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup honey and 1/3 cup peanut butter. Heat to boiling; boil 1 minute.
- In large bowl, stir together 1 bag Gluten Free Chex™ mixed berry almond granola mix and 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Pour honey mixture over granola mixture; stir until well combined.
- Using small cookie scoop or 2 spoons, scoop small balls of mixture onto cookie sheet. Cool completely before serving.
Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Waffles
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Heat waffle maker. (Waffle maker without a nonstick coating may need to be brushed with oil or sprayed with cooking spray before batter for each waffle is added). Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add milk, peanut butter, and eggs. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes, scraping bowl as needed, until well blended.
- To make waffles, pour 1/3 cup batter onto the center of each waffle section. (Check manufacturer’s directions for the recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of the waffle maker. Bake about 3 minutes or until waffles are golden brown.
- To serve, top each waffle with sliced bananas; drizzle with honey.
3-Ingredient Gooey S’mores Bars
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme Instructions Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs until well blended…
3-Ingredient Peppermint Bark
2 1/2 cups dark chocolate baking chips (from 20-oz package) 1 package (16 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped 24 red and white hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 2/3 cup crushed) Instructions Line cookie sheet with waxed paper, foil or cooking parchment paper. Place 2 1/4 cups of the dark chocolate chips in ..
Apple and Pumpkin Pie Roll-Up
1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust 3 oz cream cheese, softened 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1 cup canned apple pie filling 3/4 cup powdered sugar Instructions Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll 1 can …
Delicious Zingers Recipe
For Short Bread 2 sticks salted butter room, temp, 1/2 cup sugar 3/4 cup powdered sugar 1 Tbs vanilla 2 cups flour for Filling 2 12oz cans of raspberry pie filling for Topping 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut 2/3 cup sugar 4 Tbs flour 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla 4 ..
Chocolate Malt Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup water 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1 teaspoon white vinegar 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup chocolate fudge topping 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) vanilla ice cream, ..
Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda Fine salt 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar 2/3 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips Directions Position 2 racks in ..
Flower-shaped Mini Lemon Curd Tarts
Mini Lemon Tarts: 1 unbaked pie crust 1 jar lemon curd 1 T. powdered sugar Hardware: mini muffin pan flower-shaped cookie cutter Instructions Unroll the pie crust. Cut out as many flowers as possible. Re-roll the scraps and cut more flowers, you should be able to get ..
Mini Apple Pies Ingredients 8 cups of apples (8 medium) 12 tablespoons of flour 1 1/2c of sugar 4 heaping teaspoons of cinnamon 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg (depending on how much you like nutmeg…you could also leave it out) 4 tablespoons of chilled butter cut into 24 equal portions. two boxes of Pillsbury pie crusts ..
Strawberry Coconut Macaroons
14 ounces, weight Sweetened Shredded Coconut ⅔ cups Granulated Sugar 3 Large Egg Whites ¼ teaspoons Sea Salt 1 cup Fresh Strawberries, Hulled, Sliced In Half Lengthwise Instructions Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In the bowl of a food processor, blend the coconut for ..
1 12oz container of whipped topping 1 jar of caramel topping Chocolate Syrup 1 package of ice-cream sandwiches (box of 12) Sprinkles – optional Elastic waistband pants Instructions Unwrap the ice-cream sandwiches and lay them into a 9×13 pan. You may have to cut some of the sandwiches to fit. Pour ..
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
1 stick, (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature (important!) 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar scant 1/2 tsp sea salt 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips Instructions Set oven to 325F Cream the butter and ..
Yogurt Fruit Tart
15 Medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes1 1 and 1/2 cups raw unsalted cashews2 1 cup Greek yogurt (I use vanilla, but any flavor works) assorted sliced fresh fruit Directions: Spray the bottom of a 9-inch tart or cake pan or a pie dish with nonstick spray and line ..
Mini Blueberry Galettes
1 package Storebought Pie Crust (2 Rounds Of Dough) 2 cups Blueberries (generous) 1/4 cup Sugar, Plus Extra For Sprinkling 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch 1 whole Lemon 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract Pinch Of Salt 1 whole Egg 1 Tablespoon Water Whipped Cream, For Serving Preparation Instructions Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Stir ..
Darkest Chocolate Crepe Cake
⅔ cup heavy cream 6 large egg whites 1⅔ cups sugar 1 ¾ cup (3 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, softened 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ⅓ cup hazelnut cream (available at Liberty Heights Fresh) Pinch of salt Directions: Put cream into a bowl of an electric mixture ..
Raspberry Nectarine Pie
Premade pie-crust 5-6 nectarines, pitted and sliced 2 cups raspberries ⅔ – 1 cup cups sugar 1 teaspoon lemon zest 2 teaspoons lemon juice 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1 egg white coarse sparkling sugar Instructions Toss the nectarine slices and raspberries with ⅔ cups sugar in a large bowl. Cover with saran ..
¾ C flour ¾ C sugar ¼ t salt 1 stick butter, soft 2 eggs juice from ½ lemon (about 1T) zest from ½ lemon (about 1t) Directions: In a large bowl combine the sugar, flour, and salt. Add the softened butter. Whisk the eggs in another bowl and add the lemon juice, and ..
Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
½ bag of Mini Pretzels 1 cup butter (2 sticks) 1 cup brown sugar 1 cup milk chocolate chips 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip fleur de sel or sea salt Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet ..
The Best Fruit Salad Recipe Serves about 20
1 fresh ripe pineapple 1 fresh ripe cantaloupe 4 fresh ripe mangoes 2 pounds of fresh strawberries 4 cups of seedless green grapes 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries 3 to 5 cups powdered sugar Directions: Cut the pineapple and the cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces and ..
Cannoli Tart Recipe
FOR THE CRUST: 2 cups Sifted Flour ½ cups Plus 1 Tablespoon Sugar ½ teaspoons Salt 1 teaspoon Cinnamon ⅓ cups Cold Butter 1 whole Egg 1 Tablespoon Milk FOR THE FILLING: 2-¼ cups Ricotta 1 whole Egg 2 teaspoons Sugar 2 teaspoons Amaretto ½ cups Chocolate Chips Or Chunks Directions: ..
The Best Banana Pudding
2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers 6 to 8 bananas, sliced 2 cups milk 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese 1 (14 oz.) can be sweetened condensed milk 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount ..
Easy Baked S’Mores Bars Recipe
½ cup butter on room temperature ¼ cup brown sugar ½ cup sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 and a half cups flour ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs 1 teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt 2 king-sized milk chocolate bars 1 and a half cups marshmallow fluff Directions ..