- 4 Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can 33% Less Sodium Chicken Broth
- ½ Large Onion Diced
- 1 TBSP Dried Parsley
- 4 Large Refrigerator Biscuits
- To your Crockpot add the Cream of Chicken Soups, Broth, Diced Onion, Parsley and mix it together well. Add in the Chicken and try to submerge it as much as possible. Set Crockpot to high and cook 4-6 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked (mine went about 4 hours).
- Cut your biscuits up into little chunks and place on top of the chicken mixture. Place lid on Crockpot and cook another 30-60 minutes until the biscuits are cooked through.
- About 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 large garden tomatoes sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley for sprinkling
- 5oz of fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend (separated)
- Fresh Basil for Garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti squash on the bottom.
Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and spices.
Top with 1.5 oz of cheese.
Add another layer of squash, then tomatoes, spices and cheese. Top with a final layer of squash.
Top with the last 2 oz of cheese and sprinkle with the spices one last time.
Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
Top with some fresh cut basil and cut into 6 serving sizes about 3×3 inches each.
Just to recap the layers are…
squash tomatoes spices cheese squash tomatoes spices cheese squash cheese spices
The little bit of cheese in between each layer acts like a glue holding everthing together.
4 Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 8 ounces, weight Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 30 ounces, weight Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounces, weight Parmesan Cheese, Grated, Divided
- 1/2 cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 whole Egg
- 12 leaves Basil, Chiffonade
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Parsley
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 whole 28 Ounce Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 whole 15-ounce Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Parsley
- Cook pasta shells for half the cooking time; make sure not to overcook. Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for a minute or two. Add Italian sausage and brown, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks. Pour in red wine and let it cook for a minute or two.
- Pour in cans of crushed tomatoes and stir. Add sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Check for seasonings; can add crushed red peppers if you like a little heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, half the Parmesan, Romano, egg, salt and pepper, basil, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Stir until combined.
- To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with sauce. Fill each half-cooked shell with the cheese mixture. Place face down on the sauce. Repeat with shells until cheese mixture is gone. Top shells with remaining sauce. Sprinkle on extra Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crusty French bread.
Creamy Homemade Mac ‘N Cheese
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (an 8-ounce box isn’t quite 2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stuck) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups (about 10 ounces) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts. In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well. Then add drained macaroni and stir again. Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Dude Ranch Chicken
Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of celery soup 1 10 oz. can RoTel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained 1 4 OR 8 oz. can diced green chilies 3/4 cup sliced green onions 10 flour tortillas (8 inch), each cut into 6 triangular wedges
1 Tbsp sliced green onions for garnish
Instructions: Lightly oil or spray dutch oven. Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, both soups, undrained tomatoes, green chilies and the 3/4 cup green onions in large bowl. Mix tortilla wedges into chicken mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared dutch oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbling and hot. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese, bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with 1 Tblsp green onions.
Makes 6 servings.
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 pound lean ground beef 1 large egg 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese 1/4 cup milk 2 tablespoons minced garlic 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon yellow mustard 1 teaspoon hot sauce, like Tabasco 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt Ten 1-inch Mozzarella balls
Preheat oven to 35o degrees F. and grease 9×13-inch baking dish with oil. Place beef, egg, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan, milk, garlic, Worcestershire, mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper and garlic salt into a large mixing bowl, stirring until just combined. Take 1/4 cup beef mixture and press into center with your thumb to make room for cheese ball. Place cheese in middle then with hands enclose the cheese with the beef, making sure the cheese is completely covered. Place meatballs into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until cooked through.
Serve over top your favorite pasta or inside a warm roll for delicious meatball sandwich.